Our Saviour’s has developed new ways to stay connected!
As you know, the governor and other state officials are urging organizations, including churches, to cancel worship to help lower the spread of the COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution, the Our Saviour’s has suspended all worship and other ministry activities for until further notice. While saddened that we will not be able to gather physically at either of our campus locations, we believe the health and safety of our community is a top priority. During this time, ministry is very much alive at Our Saviour’s. Here are some opportunities for you and your family to connect.
- Worship together with online worship experiences.
- Sunday School families are staying connected with material that are emailed and can be done at home. Looking for more information? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are online hangout opportunities for junior high and high school students. Want to learn more? Please email email@example.com.
Need specific resources?
- The staff is available through their emails and direct lines. During normal business hours you can contact the front office at 314-635-0347.
- Looking for assistance for a pastoral care emergency? Please call our pastoral care on call number at 331-035-4381.
- Would you like to be added to our mailing list? Please email Susan Gere at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Connections - Details on upcoming events and activities.
Quarterly Connections - Quarterly Connections is where you will find the stories.