The Planning Leadership Team has completed three retreats. Using the information collected in the CAT survey, the World Cafes’ and other forums, the team has made the following recommendations for Our Saviour’s Strategic Plan 2018-2020.
A Statement of Identity
This statement answers the question “Who are we now?”
Our Saviour’s is a nurturing, grace-filled faith community.
- We welcome people from diverse spiritual experiences.
- We walk with all people on their faith journey.
- We value worship that nurtures life-long faith.
- We inspire use of our God-given gifts to serve others locally and globally.
We do all this to Know Jesus and Make Jesus Known.
A Statement of Purpose
This statement answers the question “where is God calling us to go in the future?”
We are called to be a beacon of light and hope that impacts the world by:
- Making connections and building relationships
- Creating space for healthy and diverse faith conversations
- Equipping individuals of all ages for growth, ministry, and leadership
- Putting our faith into action in the church and world.
Together we transform the lives of those serving and being served.
Our Saviour’s Strategic Initiatives (2018-2020)
- Focus on growth and intentional hospitality
- Equip and developing disciples and leaders
- Enhance passionate and engaged worship for deeper spirituality
- Focus and coordinate approaches to missions, faith formation and congregational care
- Improve operations for greater transparency, efficiency, and communication