Welcome to the registration page for Our Saviour's. If you are asked to enter a code when registering enter oslc when prompted. If you have any questions about a registration, please contact us at 630-355-2522 or at email@example.com.
Children and Youth
- Sunday School (Starts Sept. 15) 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. at Our Saviour’s Campus and at 10:00 a.m. at Celebration Campus. For children ages 3 - Grade 5.
- Surge Middle School/Confirmation (Starts Sept. 8) Sundays Noon - 1:30 p.m. Surge is focused on educating our youth to learn what it means to belong to a faith community.
- Ignition High School (Starts Sept. 8) Sundays 6:00pm - 8:00pm: In Ignition students explore the intersection of faith and daily living in order to grow in faith and serve our communities.
Children and Youth Choirs
- Eagle's Wing Choir - For high school student
- Praise Express - Grades 6 -8
- Seraphim Choir - Grades 3-5
- Cherubim Choir - Grades K - 2
- Financial Peace (Starts Sept. 24)Take control of your money with Financial Peace University (FPU)! This nine-lesson course uses biblical wisdom and common sense to help you tackle budgeting, pay off debt, and make your money work for you!
- Pinot's Palette (Sept. 25) Enjoy fellowship, learn about this year’s Women’s Ministry events, and support Loaves & Fishes. Attendees are invited to bring cleaning supplies to support this ministry. The cost is $39. Bring an appetizer if desired, drinks are available for purchase.
- Women's Retreat (Oct. 26/27) Join women of Our Saviour’s in a weekend filled with study, fellowship, fun, and prayer at LaSalle Manor Retreat Center.
- Men's Retreat (Nov 2-3) This is a weekend of fellowship, personal reflection and small group discussion. The retreat will focus on the book, "“Unexpected Gifts: Discovering the Way of Community" and will be a relaxed, fun time to grow in faith and friendship. The cost include the book, meals and refreshments.
- CARE Moms - CARE Moms (College Age Requires Embracing) was founded to help both students and moms make the transition to college a bit easier. CARE Moms serves to remind our young adults that their church home is thinking of them and praying for them.
Do you, or someone you know, have a business? Would you like to be on considered for any bid processes Our Saviour's may have in the future? Click here and fill out the Supplier Consideration Form.