Our Saviour’s Strategic Plan 2018-2020.
- We welcome people from diverse spiritual experiences.
- We walk with all people on their faith journey.
- We value worship that nurtures life-long faith.
- We inspire use of our God-given gifts to serve others locally and globally.
We do all this to Know Jesus and Make Jesus Known.
We are called to be a beacon of light and hope that impacts the world by:
- Making connections and building relationships
- Creating space for healthy and diverse faith conversations
- Equipping individuals of all ages for growth, ministry, and leadership
- Putting our faith into action in the church and world.
Together we transform the lives of those serving and being served.
Our Saviour’s Strategic Initiatives (2018-2020)
- Focus on growth and intentional hospitality
- Equip and developing disciples and leaders
- Enhance passionate and engaged worship for deeper spirituality
- Focus and coordinate approaches to missions, faith formation and congregational care
- Improve operations for greater transparency, efficiency, and communication