Our Saviour's is excited to announce new opportunities for connection and communion. We have added small outdoor weekday gatherings and Sunday communion and prayer beginning July 1, in addition to the regular weekly online worship experience. If the weather is uncooperative, we will move indoors and will follow pre-screening procedures.
- Social distancing, hand sanitation, and face coverings/masks will be required for all gatherings. If you are sick, or a member of your household has been diagnosed with COVID, please refrain from attending.
- If these in-person gatherings do not work for you and your family and you would like to explore online gatherings or another option, please contact the front office at 630-355-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12:00pm and 7:00pm, Mondays and Wednesdays, Campus Varies
10:00am and 5:00pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays, Campus Varies
- Weekday Gatherings **for all ages** will focus on engagement, communion, and prayers in under 30 minutes.
- Group size will be ten or fewer people and will require you to pre-register.
- If you need to register by phone, please call the front office at (630) 355-2522. Campus location and pastors are listed on the registration form as well. Please register for one gathering during this time in order to be able to accommodate as many people as possible.
- Please bring your own chair as you are able, and you are invited to bring written prayer requests. Chairs will be provided for those who can’t bring them.
- Families and children are welcome at all services. Tuesday mornings at 10:00am will specifically be geared towards children to be a part of the following Sunday’s Children’s Message recording.
- CLICK HERE to Register for Weekday Gatherings
Sunday Morning “Walk Up” Communion and Prayer
9:00-11:00am, Sunday Mornings, Both Campuses
- Sunday’s “Walk Up” Communion and Prayer will focus on communion and prayer.
- No registration will be required.
- As you arrive, you will be greeted and directed to a queue line where you will be able to receive communion by household from one of the pastors.
- Please note social distancing will be followed as communion and prayer are offered.
- Only if you or a loved one is not able to leave your vehicle, you will be directed to a “drive-up” option.