Life is difficult. It can be filled with sadness, loss, grief, physical challenge, and emotional illness. The heart of Jesus broke for those around him. He wept real tears in response to the sufferings of others. But Jesus also embodied hope. We do not have to endure our hardships in isolation or without end.
Hope is often best represented through the tangible presence of other people who understand, who will walk the journey with us, who will be at our side, and who can speak a word of clarity and calm in the midst of a turbulent time.
Care Ministry offerings:
- Faith Community Nurse Program
- Meals for those who are having difficult times
- Good Samaritan Fund to provide financial assistance for those who are having difficult times
- Parish Nurse Fund to provide medical assistance for those who are having difficult times
- Prayer Ministry - Prayer partners during worship and weekly email prayer list
- Prayer Shawls
- Care Visitor Team - Caring contacts from faith community members
- Blood pressure screenings (Currently on hold)
- Hospital visits (Currently on hold)
- Wellness presentations (Currently on hold)
Looking for assistance with a pastoral care emergency? Please call the on-pastoral care number at 331-035-4381.
Faith Community Nurse - Dawn DeBoer (MA, RN, FCN) 630-281-4215
Pastor of Faith Formation - Pastor Emily 630-281-4233