Beginning July 2, Our Saviour’s Library will be open Thursday mornings, 9am-12pm.
- You must sign in upon entering the building. The station for this is located inside the Our Saviour’s campus main entrance.
- Practice social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet and use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face covering; masks will be available if needed.
- Only one person will be allowed in the library at a time.
- Books that are being returned to the church are to be deposited in a bin outside the library door.
- Do not reshelve books after you have removed them. Place them in the bin inside the library.
- Once you are ready to check out, place the checkout card in the box provided and check out the book with the library volunteer.
- Books will be held at least three (3) days before reshelving and (3) days before allowing patrons in the library.
- Do not come in if you are sick or if anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19.