Riverwalk Adult Day Services, formerly Ecumenical Adult Care, was founded in 1983 by Our Saviour's Church and a group of 14 other religious institutions who recognized the desire and benefits for adults to age in place at home, but who could not be left at home alone. Riverwalk Adult Day Services has provided over 700,000 hours of service to participants, allowing their caregivers the peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are being cared for in a safe and nurturing environment.
The mission of Riverwalk Adult Day Services is to provide a Safe, Social, Stimulating Environment for Adults in need of daytime care is driven by the following 6 objectives. Let us help in "Sharing in the Caring".
- Provide stimulating, life-enriching experiences
- Provide a cooperative, loving, and caring ministry
- Provide respite, support and education for caregivers
- Provide community education, health monitoring to preserve family units
- Provide engagement with other social services and healthcare providers
- Facilitate client and family transition to other service providers when necessary
Interested in getting involved with the Riverwalk Adult Day Services Mission with Our Saviour's Church? Click here.